Blogging has suffered of late because of life, but I’d rather have it that way than the other way around. Here’s what’s keeping me busy:
- Enjoying the weather with my family. It’s actually raining today, but the last few weeks have been beautiful, and we’ve taken advantage of it.
- This weekend, Pathways is hosting a booth at the Mill Creek Town Festival. It is right in downtown Mill Creek and thousands of people come through. We are holding a silent auction to raise money for WaterAid on a global level and HopeLink on the local level. Hopefully I’ll have enough energy left after the weekend to give a report on how it went.
- A Mariners/Angels game on Monday night with a bunch of gents from Pathways. Jered Weaver pitched the Angels to victory extending his career record to 5-0. (Yippee! He and Colon are gonna turn this team around. I predict a second half surge for the Angels.)
- A latenight viewing of Superman Returns last week. I loved it. (Now I gotta figure out how to squeeze Pirates in.)
- Some template updates to Inbreaking and the initial steps of another collaborative site that I’ll announce soon.
- School. An intensive last week, and an exegetical paper for my Old Testament class due next week.
A family vacation is on the near horizon…giddyup.