We ran ourselves ragged in Austin today. Some of the highlights:
- Chris Marlow was gracious enough to set up some time to connect with several other church planters: Jonathan Dodson, Jeff Mangum, Jeremy Self, Jacob Vanhorn, and Charles Whitmire. Thanks for your time…I hope there will be more opportunities to sit with each of you.
- Max was kind enough to sleep while we spent time driving around the city. He didn’t even get sick when we went in circles.
- Chuy’s…mmm. I forgot what it is like to have Mexican food that is, well, good.
- They have this pretty neat thing here they call, um, …the sun. (Here’s a wikipedia article so my Seattle friends can learn about it.)
- Flipnotics coffee was very acceptable to my Seattle trained palate. Progress Coffee? Not so much.