Some of my favorite links on creativity and workflow from the interweb the past few weeks:
- OmniFocus coming for the iPhone (OmniGroup) – I really get by okay without OmniFocus on my iPhone, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be thrilled to see it!
- Trick Out Your iPhone with These Smart Playlists (The Cranking Widgets Blog) – some handy playlists for squeezing your most valued tunage into 8gb or (gasp) 4gb
- 5 Amazing Mac Apps for Getting Things Done (Plus a Custom-Rigged Setup) (ZenHabits) – A helpful overview of the specialized GTD apps for the Mac.
- 8 Ways to Reclaim Our Childhood Creativity (LifeDev) – “How many times as children did we take mundane materials like sheets and couch coushions to create castles and forts?”
- ZEB (Zero Email Bounce) and a new Outlook Rule (Scott Hanselman) – “Remember that your inbox is not storage, it’s a list of what hasn’t been categorized yet.” (via LifeHacker)
- The Zen of Tech: 12 Powerful Ways to Keep Your Online Life Simple and Peaceful (ZenHabits) – “I think that’s the true challenge of technology: how to get the most out of it without letting it overwhelm us.”
Post post reflection: Hmm…I find that I am coming to despise blog posts that are just list of 4 ways to do this or 17 ideas about this. And I just linked to three posts like that.Latest Posts